Alaska Software Inc. - PostGreSQL upsize tool
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: PostGreSQL upsize tool
Tim CallahanPostGreSQL upsize tool
on Sun, 12 Dec 2021 15:35:33 -0800
Hi - I have heard that Alaska has an upsize tool to migrate from DBF
files to PostGreSQL but I can't find it. Can anyone point me to it?
Thanks in advance,
Tim
Jim LeeRe: PostGreSQL upsize tool
on Mon, 13 Dec 2021 04:24:16 +0100
hi,

did you have Xbase++ v2.x PRO ?

Note :
Alaska PostgreSQL use "internel" FIELD in Table which are NOT update when
access by "other".

p.s. you can use LibPQ.DLL and Ot4xb "native" to access PostgreSQL

---
http://www.avg.com
Tim CallahanRe: PostGreSQL upsize tool
on Mon, 13 Dec 2021 11:56:21 -0800
On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 04:24:16 +0100, Jim Lee wrote:

I do have xBase++ v2.x pro. After your message I poked around and see
it is included with the package. Thanks.
Tim