Alaska Software Inc. - Sample stunnel config file
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Sample stunnel config file
Thomas BraunSample stunnel config file
on Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:57:33 +0200
Hi,

does anyone have a working config file for stunnel and the SEE4XB email
library?

I'm trying to send email via Office 365 / smtp.office365.com

According to the docs, there should be some example files in the "apps"
directory, but there aren't any...

Neither the "automatic mode" nor the manual mode of loading stunnel is
working. The documentation about where to put the stunnel files is also
quite vague...

best
Thomas
Thomas BraunRe: Sample stunnel config file
on Mon, 14 Aug 2023 15:57:57 +0200
Finally managed to get a working configuration:

; Configuration file
output = .\stunnel\SmtpLog.txt
taskbar = yes
cert = .\stunnel\stunnel.pem
client = yes
[ssmtp]
accept = 8801
connect = smtp.office365.com:587
protocol = smtp
Osvaldo RamirezRe: Sample stunnel config file
on Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:16:24 -0600
On 14/08/23 7:57, Thomas Braun wrote:

> Finally managed to get a working configuration:
>
> ; Configuration file
> output = .\stunnel\SmtpLog.txt
> taskbar = yes
> cert = .\stunnel\stunnel.pem
> client = yes
> [ssmtp]
> accept = 8801
> connect = smtp.office365.com:587
> protocol = smtp
Thanks Thomas

I do not used any more see4xb.

But it good to know

Best Regards
Osvaldo
Thomas BraunRe: Sample stunnel config file
on Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:20:40 +0200
Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:

> I do not used any more see4xb.
>
> But it good to know

You can not only use this to send email with SEE4XB, but also if you need
to send email with printers that do not support current TLS standards.

regards
thomas
Osvaldo RamirezRe: Sample stunnel config file
on Tue, 29 Aug 2023 13:40:18 -0600
On 29/08/23 6:20, Thomas Braun wrote:
> Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:
>

>> I do not used any more see4xb.
>>
>> But it good to know
>>

> You can not only use this to send email with SEE4XB, but also if you need
> to send email with printers that do not support current TLS standards.
>
> regards
> thomas

How is that ?
I dont understand "email with printers"
Regards
Osvaldo
Thomas BraunRe: Sample stunnel config file
on Thu, 05 Oct 2023 16:01:07 +0200
Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:

>> You can not only use this to send email with SEE4XB, but also if you need
>> to send email with printers that do not support current TLS standards.
>>
>> regards
>> thomas
>
> How is that ?
> I dont understand "email with printers"

What I mean is of course not "email with printers" but scan-to-email for
example with HP's multifunction printers

best regards
Thomas