Alaska Software Inc. - Column coordinates in Browse
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Column coordinates in Browse
Nevzat KanburColumn coordinates in Browse
on Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:59:45 +0300
Hi,
I want to show info on status bar at the bottom of the displayed browse.
But I want to show info at the column position. How Can I get column
cell coordinates of Browse in Browse-window area?

any help please?
rgds
Nevzat
Jonathan LeemingRe: Column coordinates in Browse
on Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:18:56 -0700
You could probably use...

oBrowse:GetColumn(1):CurrentPos() to get the position of the first
column relative to it's parent... or replace the 1 with 2, 3... to get
the second, third column position...

Also, since a column can have a footer prehaps that might work...
depending what you want to display.

Check the XbpColumn() documentation for further info.

Regards... Jonathan

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:59:45 +0300, Nevzat Kanbur wrote:

>Hi,
>I want to show info on status bar at the bottom of the displayed browse.
>But I want to show info at the column position. How Can I get column
>cell coordinates of Browse in Browse-window area?
>
>any help please?
>rgds
>Nevzat
Edgar Borger Re: Column coordinates in Browse
on Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:26:10 -0300
Hi Nevzat,

I use something like:

oCln  := obj:getcolumn(cln)
aAlt  := oCln:CurrentSize()
aPos  := oCln:DataArea:CellRect(lin,.f.)
aSize := {aPos[3] - aPos[1],aPos[4] - aPos[2]}
aPos  := {aPos[1], aAlt[2] - aPos[4]}

to get the position of a specific cell in the browse, just change the vertical position to be the bottom row....

Em 23/02/2017 10:59, Nevzat Kanbur escreveu:
> Hi,
> I want to show info on status bar at the bottom of the displayed browse.
> But I want to show info at the column position. How Can I get column cell coordinates of Browse in Browse-window area?
>
> any help please?
> rgds
> Nevzat

Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.
Rua Alagoas, 48
Sao Paulo, SP
01242-000
Tel   : (5511) 3159-1997
Email : softsupply@terra.com.br
Jim LeeRe: Column coordinates in Browse
on Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:56:36 +0100
Browse Coordinate depend on Cursor Position are

   oBrowse:colPos
   oBrowse:rowPos

other are like Tooltip depend on Mouse Position

   aRowCol  := oBrowse:cellFromPos(aPos)

so it depend on what you want to do