Alaska Software Inc. - ProgressBar
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: ProgressBar
RIBO SALAMANCAProgressBar
on Mon, 08 Jun 2009 06:17:07 -0500
You can clarify me as I incorporate the class ProgressBar in this example,
volume Min initiates with the record with 1 and Max with RecCount() to read
the whole database.

But I do not obtain results.

ASize: = {400,70}  horizontal
oProgDlg: = StartProgress (Appdesktop (), aSize, Recno (), Reccount (),
nColor)
 DO WHILE! Eof()
        SKIP
         IncProgress (oProgDlg)
 ENNDO

 OProgDlg:Destroy()
 oProgDlg: = NIL

Thank you
Ribo
Jorge LRe: ProgressBar
on Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:15:41 -0300
hi

 you have an example and the class that you need in
ALASKA\XPPW32\SOURCE\samples\solution\Progress

it had the methods :current(), :increment(), maximun() = lastrec() ,
:minimun() ( 1 )

regards