Alaska Software Inc. - JSON from xbase 1.90.355
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: JSON from xbase 1.90.355
JUAN GONZALEZJSON from xbase 1.90.355
on Tue, 07 Aug 2018 02:58:15 +0200
Hello friends.
I am trying to handle json objects with Alaska Xbase, but as I use 1.90.355,
don't have Json2Var(). I tried to download Pablo Botella's json_container.prg
but the link seems to be broken.
Is there any other way to do so?
Thank you very much.
With kind regards,
Juan
Boris BorzicRe: JSON from xbase 1.90.355
on Tue, 07 Aug 2018 15:49:37 +0200
JUAN GONZALEZ wrote in

> I am trying to handle json objects with Alaska Xbase, but as I use
> 1.90.355, don't have Json2Var(). I tried to download Pablo Botella's
> json_container.prg but the link seems to be broken.
> Is there any other way to do so?

Xb2.NET provides full support for JSON and works with Xbase++ 1.82 and up:
https://xb2.net/xb2net/

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
JUAN GONZALEZRe: JSON from xbase 1.90.355
on Thu, 09 Aug 2018 20:32:39 +0200
Boris Borzic wrote in message
>JUAN GONZALEZ wrote in
>
>> I am trying to handle json objects with Alaska Xbase, but as I use
>> 1.90.355, don't have Json2Var(). I tried to download Pablo Botella's
>> json_container.prg but the link seems to be broken.
>> Is there any other way to do so?
>
>Xb2.NET provides full support for JSON and works with Xbase++ 1.82 and up:
>https://xb2.net/xb2net/

Thank you Boris. I'll take a view to Xb2.NET.