Alaska Software Inc. - scrollbar
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: scrollbar
Jorge Lscrollbar
on Wed, 12 Aug 2015 13:03:06 -0300
Hi To All

I'm trying to use scrollbar to move a xbpstatic() longer my xbpdialog()

for this I have two problems that I do not understand in concept

1 : when active ScrollBar from "XbpDialog():drawingArea:ScrollBars :=
XBP_SCROLLBAR_VERT", scrollbar does not appear until I attempt to resize the
window
how to make Scrollbar appears from creating of the xbpdialog ?

2 : when I create the xbpstatic at coordinates 0,0, this appears the bottom
of my xbpstatic()....... but I want to be displayed the TOP of my xbpstatic
inside of xbpdialog ,
it is possible ?, how ?

I hope that you can help me , thanks and regards

main.PRG
Test.xpj
Jan EscholtRe: scrollbar
on Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:01:29 +0200
Jorge,

1) I never found a way to do that. So I allways do a resize +1 and -1
pixel to let the scrollbars appear.

2) That is easy done with {{XBP_PP_ORIGIN, XBP_ORIGIN_TOPLEFT}} as PP in
the creating of a dialog. The dialog itself and all children of this
dialog will be TopLeft after that. And it also works with printing.

Jan

Am 12.08.2015 um 18:03 schrieb Jorge L:
> Hi To All
>
> I'm trying to use scrollbar to move a xbpstatic() longer my xbpdialog()
>
> for this I have two problems that I do not understand in concept
>
> 1 : when active ScrollBar from "XbpDialog():drawingArea:ScrollBars :=
> XBP_SCROLLBAR_VERT", scrollbar does not appear until I attempt to resize
> the window
> how to make Scrollbar appears from creating of the xbpdialog ?
>
> 2 : when I create the xbpstatic at coordinates 0,0, this appears the
> bottom of my xbpstatic()....... but I want to be displayed the TOP of my
> xbpstatic inside of xbpdialog ,
> it is possible ?, how ?
>

> I hope that you can help me , thanks and regards

Jorge LRe: scrollbar
on Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:50:47 -0300
Jan, thanks
1 ) i run the test in windows 10
2 ) thanks !

"Jan Escholt" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:4ae35bff$18f9be13$3073d@news.alaska-software.com...

Jorge,

1) I never found a way to do that. So I allways do a resize +1 and -1
pixel to let the scrollbars appear.

2) That is easy done with {{XBP_PP_ORIGIN, XBP_ORIGIN_TOPLEFT}} as PP in
the creating of a dialog. The dialog itself and all children of this
dialog will be TopLeft after that. And it also works with printing.

Jan

Am 12.08.2015 um 18:03 schrieb Jorge L:
> Hi To All
>
> I'm trying to use scrollbar to move a xbpstatic() longer my xbpdialog()
>
> for this I have two problems that I do not understand in concept
>
> 1 : when active ScrollBar from "XbpDialog():drawingArea:ScrollBars :=
> XBP_SCROLLBAR_VERT", scrollbar does not appear until I attempt to resize
> the window
> how to make Scrollbar appears from creating of the xbpdialog ?
>
> 2 : when I create the xbpstatic at coordinates 0,0, this appears the
> bottom of my xbpstatic()....... but I want to be displayed the TOP of my
> xbpstatic inside of xbpdialog ,
> it is possible ?, how ?
>

> I hope that you can help me , thanks and regards

Jorge LRe: scrollbar
on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:33:22 -0300
Hi To All

Could you please help me with the following question ?

in this example if i want to move the xbpstatic() inside of xbpstatic()
would use :setposandsize() to simulate the movement of the xbpstatic( ), but
is not elegant because it generates a flicker when i do the :reconfigure()
Is there any way to move the xbpstatic() within the xbpdialog() using either
xbscollbar() or the keyboard ?

noticias:1d1e4376$5bbf7e68$30320@news.alaska-software.com...