Alaska Software Inc. - Staff Programmer - Aqua Finance Inc - Finance Company - Wausau, Wisconsin USA
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Staff Programmer - Aqua Finance Inc - Finance Company - Wausau, Wisconsin USA
Clifford WiernikStaff Programmer - Aqua Finance Inc - Finance Company - Wausau, Wisconsin USA
on Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:55:22 -0600
Due the growth of Aqua Finance Inc's business, we are looking to add a
staff programmer to our Wausau, Wisconsin programming team. We are a
finance company with over 150 employees servicing a large 50 state
dealer network that provides financing in over 50 different market
areas.  Our proprietary comprehensive financial and management operating
software, utilized in-house and marketed externally to several other
finance companies, is developed in Xbase++/Express++.  The software
interfaces with our internal users, provides information to our website
and phone system, and communicates with a variety of external partner
systems.  The programming position provides significant upward
advancement for the right person willing to locate to our Wausau office.
  The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Xbase++ or other similar
environments like Foxpro and/or Clipper.  Knowledge of Express++ is a
plus.  We can provide the training required for programmers proficient
in other languages to adapt their skills to work in our
Xbase++/Express++ development environment.  Our website is located at:
www.aquafinance.com

Interested candidates should contact:

http://www.jobsinwausau.com/j/t-software-developer-e-aqua-finance-inc-l-wausau,-wi-jobs-j11423906.html
Jacob JohnRe: Staff Programmer - Aqua Finance Inc - Finance Company - Wausau, Wisconsin USA
on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:29:45 +0530
Hi,

Can you share your email id ?

Regrads
Kiron

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:55:22 -0600, Clifford Wiernik wrote:

>Due the growth of Aqua Finance Inc's business, we are looking to add a
>staff programmer to our Wausau, Wisconsin programming team. We are a
>finance company with over 150 employees servicing a large 50 state
>dealer network that provides financing in over 50 different market
>areas.  Our proprietary comprehensive financial and management operating
>software, utilized in-house and marketed externally to several other
>finance companies, is developed in Xbase++/Express++.  The software
>interfaces with our internal users, provides information to our website
>and phone system, and communicates with a variety of external partner
>systems.  The programming position provides significant upward
>advancement for the right person willing to locate to our Wausau office.
>  The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Xbase++ or other similar
>environments like Foxpro and/or Clipper.  Knowledge of Express++ is a
>plus.  We can provide the training required for programmers proficient
>in other languages to adapt their skills to work in our
>Xbase++/Express++ development environment.  Our website is located at:
>www.aquafinance.com
>
>Interested candidates should contact:
>
>http://www.jobsinwausau.com/j/t-software-developer-e-aqua-finance-inc-l-wausau,-wi-jobs-j11423906.html
Nestor G. TorresRe: Staff Programmer - Aqua Finance Inc - Finance Company - Wausau, Wisconsin USA
on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:28:18 +0200
Hi Kiron

Try: cwsoft@charter.net
or : info@aquafinance.com
or visit their web site: www.aquafinance.com
or Telephone and ask for their HR department: 1.800.234.3663

Kind Regards,
Nestor

On 28-Jan-16 7:59 AM, Jacob John wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you share your email id ?
>
> Regrads
> Kiron
>
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:55:22 -0600, Clifford Wiernik wrote:
>
>> Due the growth of Aqua Finance Inc's business, we are looking to add a
>> staff programmer to our Wausau, Wisconsin programming team. We are a
>> finance company with over 150 employees servicing a large 50 state
>> dealer network that provides financing in over 50 different market
>> areas.  Our proprietary comprehensive financial and management operating
>> software, utilized in-house and marketed externally to several other
>> finance companies, is developed in Xbase++/Express++.  The software
>> interfaces with our internal users, provides information to our website
>> and phone system, and communicates with a variety of external partner
>> systems.  The programming position provides significant upward
>> advancement for the right person willing to locate to our Wausau office.
>>   The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Xbase++ or other similar
>> environments like Foxpro and/or Clipper.  Knowledge of Express++ is a
>> plus.  We can provide the training required for programmers proficient
>> in other languages to adapt their skills to work in our
>> Xbase++/Express++ development environment.  Our website is located at:
>> www.aquafinance.com
>>
>> Interested candidates should contact:
>>
>> http://www.jobsinwausau.com/j/t-software-developer-e-aqua-finance-inc-l-wausau,-wi-jobs-j11423906.html
Clifford WiernikRe: Staff Programmer - Aqua Finance Inc - Finance Company - Wausau, Wisconsin USA
on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:45:41 -0600
On 1/28/2016 5:28 AM, Nestor G. Torres wrote:
> Hi Kiron
>
> Try: cwsoft@charter.net
> or : info@aquafinance.com
> or visit their web site: www.aquafinance.com
> or Telephone and ask for their HR department: 1.800.234.3663
>
> Kind Regards,
> Nestor
>
> On 28-Jan-16 7:59 AM, Jacob John wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you share your email id ?
>>
>> Regrads
>> Kiron
>>
>> On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:55:22 -0600, Clifford Wiernik wrote:
>>
>>> Due the growth of Aqua Finance Inc's business, we are looking to add a
>>> staff programmer to our Wausau, Wisconsin programming team. We are a
>>> finance company with over 150 employees servicing a large 50 state
>>> dealer network that provides financing in over 50 different market
>>> areas.  Our proprietary comprehensive financial and management operating
>>> software, utilized in-house and marketed externally to several other
>>> finance companies, is developed in Xbase++/Express++.  The software
>>> interfaces with our internal users, provides information to our website
>>> and phone system, and communicates with a variety of external partner
>>> systems.  The programming position provides significant upward
>>> advancement for the right person willing to locate to our Wausau office.
>>>   The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Xbase++ or other similar
>>> environments like Foxpro and/or Clipper.  Knowledge of Express++ is a
>>> plus.  We can provide the training required for programmers proficient
>>> in other languages to adapt their skills to work in our
>>> Xbase++/Express++ development environment.  Our website is located at:
>>> www.aquafinance.com
>>>
>>> Interested candidates should contact:
>>>
>>> http://www.jobsinwausau.com/j/t-software-developer-e-aqua-finance-inc-l-wausau,-wi-jobs-j11423906.html

Those that Nestor provided are all good.  The first email is a personal
email used so the work email would be better.  My work email is cliffw
AT aquafinance.com.

Cliff Wiernik