Alaska Software Inc. - ADS v.12
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: ADS v.12
Charles Freeman ADS v.12
on Thu, 10 Mar 2016 18:16:32 -0500
ADS Users, beware: version 12 is no longer compatible with Xbase++. V.11 is
the last version that works with Xbase++. Confirmed with SAP and my own
testing.
Wolfgang CiriackRe: ADS v.12
on Fri, 11 Mar 2016 06:29:25 +0100
Am 11.03.2016 um 00:16 schrieb Charles Freeman:
> ADS Users, beware: version 12 is no longer compatible with Xbase++. V.11 is
> the last version that works with Xbase++. Confirmed with SAP and my own
> testing.

I am using ADS 12 with the clients of version 10 at one of my customers.
It is working.
Joachim DuerrRe: ADS v.12
on Fri, 11 Mar 2016 17:29:01 +0100
Charles Freeman wrote:

>ADS Users, beware: version 12 is no longer compatible with Xbase++.
>V.11 is the last version that works with Xbase++. Confirmed with SAP
>and my own testing.

??? I know a couple of Xbase++ developers working with V12.

Joachim Duerr Softwareengineering
http://www.jd-engineering.de
Clifford WiernikRe: ADS v.12
on Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:13:27 -0500
In what way is it not  compatible with Xbase++.  What is SAP confirming
that is not compatible.

On 3/10/2016 5:16 PM, Charles Freeman wrote:
> ADS Users, beware: version 12 is no longer compatible with Xbase++. V.11 is
> the last version that works with Xbase++. Confirmed with SAP and my own
> testing.
Ben BodensteinRe: ADS v.12
on Fri, 30 Sep 2016 12:29:37 +0200
I also found no problem working with ADS V12 on xBase++ V1.9