Alaska Software Inc. - VXError
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: VXError
Carlos Beling VXError
on Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:37:13 -0200
Hi:
I'm having an error message in VX that seems do not proceed.
In the image VXError.jpg you can see an error message in line 7 indicating that the file
'cabdefs.ch' was not found.
Please look at VXError.jpg and you'll see the file 'cabDefs.ch' opened either both the Project
Manager and Tab Page.
In the file Vx.txt I inserted the contents of the \Mcb\Include directory (where is 'cabDefs.ch'), a
snip of the 'cabDefs.ch', part of the prompt command set where you can see the \MCB\Include
directory inserted in the include path, and the used project file.

Can one tell me what is wrong?

Beling
Best regards

Vxerror.jpg
Vx.txt
Martin AltmannRe: VXError
on Fri, 02 Feb 2007 22:11:32 +0100
Carlos,
try to change the line to
#include 'CabDefs.ch'
Notice the capital C!

HTH,
Martin

______________________________

Deutschsprachiges Xbase-Forum:
http://www.xbaseforum.de/
Carlos Beling Re: VXError
on Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:18:06 -0200
Hi Martin:
many thanks.
The #include statement is not "case sensitive". The project was running ok and suddenly it stopped.
Today I compiled it again and it worked fine. I can't understand why.

Beling
Best regards