Alaska Software Inc. - build-762 - Canvas does not allow drawing.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: build-762 - Canvas does not allow drawing.
Itai Ben-Artzibuild-762 - Canvas does not allow drawing.
on Mon, 02 Jan 2017 03:52:06 -0800
Alaska,
From time to time, rebuilding a project errs with the message:
An error occurred: Canvas does not allow drawing.
When I click the OK, the Build section of the menu is grayed-out.
Seems like something that should fixed.
I ma using build-762.
-Itai
Frank GrossheinrichRe: build-762 - Canvas does not allow drawing.
on Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:32:55 +0100
Itai,

You are right. We are facing this error/issue every now and then. It has
very high priority on our to-do-list. And we did investigate many hours
so far. And could not nail it down yet. It is a timing issue of the
progress-bar and cannot be reproduced.

We already implemented a few workarounds in the code but you telling us
you still have faced that error with the latest build, it looks we did
not catch it yet.

Sorry. But we are chasing this thing.

Regards, Frank

On 02.01.2017 12:52, Itai Ben-Artzi wrote:
> Alaska,
> From time to time, rebuilding a project errs with the message:
> An error occurred: Canvas does not allow drawing.
> When I click the OK, the Build section of the menu is grayed-out.
> Seems like something that should fixed.
> I ma using build-762.
> -Itai
Bruce Carroll Re: build-762 - Canvas does not allow drawing.
on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:05:13 +0000
I have been experiencing this same error on Windows 7 64bit machine.

Best regards,

Bruce