Alaska Software Inc. - Clipper 87 on Vista machine
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Clipper 87 on Vista machine
M MordkovychClipper 87 on Vista machine
on Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:58:37 -0400
Hi!

How Can I set up environment and files= in Vista DOS session ? Thanks
Jorge LRe: Clipper 87 on Vista machine
on Mon, 08 Jun 2009 13:38:44 -0300
hi
in system.ini
pervmfiles  like windows me

regards
"M Mordkovych" <jcberg_no_spam_@compuserve.com> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias news:1b037a03$380078e7$2aee@news.alaska-software.com...
> Hi!
>
> How Can I set up environment and files= in Vista DOS session ? Thanks

M MordkovychRe: Clipper 87 on Vista machine
on Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:32:16 -0400
Thanks!

Can you please explain more in detail?

1) Where is system.ini and how to change it? What is the syntax and in which
section?

2) What is pervmfiles ? I never worked with ME

"Jorge L" <jlborlando@way.com.ar> wrote in message
> hi
> in system.ini
> pervmfiles  like windows me
>
> regards
> "M Mordkovych" <jcberg_no_spam_@compuserve.com> escribi en el mensaje de
> noticias news:1b037a03$380078e7$2aee@news.alaska-software.com...
>> Hi!
>>
>> How Can I set up environment and files= in Vista DOS session ? Thanks

Jorge LRe: Clipper 87 on Vista machine
on Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:23:58 -0300
hi
you can edit  c:\windows\system32\config.nt and
c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
and add the lines FILES=130  to config.nt and add SET CLIPPER=130,E0  to
autoexec.nt

run command.com like administrator for to can to make the modification

or run msconfig
in the section  of system.ini

[386Enh]
PerVMFiles = 130
and add the line set clipper into a bat file with your program

noticias news:3ad88b0e$34a2ff0e$f9c1@news.alaska-software.com...