Alaska Software Inc. - Win 10 Printproblem
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Win 10 Printproblem
Thomas PoolWin 10 Printproblem
on Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:40:39 +0200
Hi All,

A customer of mine upgraded his PC to Win10.
Now his xBase-app does not show any output in the PrintPreview, nor
is any output printed on his printer.
Has snyone any idea why this happens?

Thanks & regards, Thomas J. Pool
Nestor G. TorresRe: Win 10 Printproblem
on Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:33:35 +0200
On 29-Jun-16 4:40 PM, Thomas Pool wrote:

Try to reset the printer as the default printer....and if that does not
work then try to reinstall the printer drivers that are compatible with
windows 10.

> Hi All,
>
> A customer of mine upgraded his PC to Win10.
> Now his xBase-app does not show any output in the PrintPreview, nor
> is any output printed on his printer.
> Has snyone any idea why this happens?
>
> Thanks & regards, Thomas J. Pool

Jim LeeRe: Win 10 Printproblem
on Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:57:51 +0200
> Has snyone any idea why this happens?

do you use LPTx Port ?
it is simply broken in Win 10.586 ... wait for next (big) Upgrade next Week
( 10.14371 ? )
CarlosRe: Win 10 Printproblem
on Thu, 11 Aug 2016 17:07:12 +0100
Hi

I Removed KB3176493 from Windows 10 1511 and now works.
Aniversary update has same problem.

Regards
Carlos

"Thomas Pool" escreveu na mensagem

Hi All,

A customer of mine upgraded his PC to Win10.
Now his xBase-app does not show any output in the PrintPreview, nor
is any output printed on his printer.
Has snyone any idea why this happens?

Thanks & regards, Thomas J. Pool
CarlosRe: Win 10 Printproblem
on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 18:18:04 +0100
Is happening too in windows 7 and windows 8 updates...
Alaska Software must do something because other programs like adobe reader
work fine with this updates.

"Carlos"  escreveu na mensagem

Hi

I Removed KB3176493 from Windows 10 1511 and now works.
Aniversary update has same problem.

Regards
Carlos

"Thomas Pool" escreveu na mensagem

Hi All,

A customer of mine upgraded his PC to Win10.
Now his xBase-app does not show any output in the PrintPreview, nor
is any output printed on his printer.
Has snyone any idea why this happens?

Thanks & regards, Thomas J. Pool
CarlosRe: Win 10 Printproblem
on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 16:46:30 +0100
Problem solved.
With the new windows updates, now we can NOT reuse the same
XbpPresSpace()...