Alaska Software Inc. - fatal error on oPrt:DevName
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: fatal error on oPrt:DevName
Edgar Borger fatal error on oPrt:DevName
on Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:47:42 -0200
line 6963 is cDev := oPrt:DevName
any idea of what is causing the error ????

thanks,
Edgar

FATAL ERROR LOG
No continue after this Error!
SYS Thread-ID: 552
Module: EXE
Error Codes: EH: 10 Sub: 0(0) OS: 0 XPP: 0
Call Stack of Thread 1 (552):
@XBPPDF@I@PRINT(6963)
ACEPTA_IMPRECCFD(872)
(B)BOTONES(305)
BOTONES(382)
RECIBOCFD(434)
(B)MenuCreate(110)
VENTANA_GRAL(2718)
GENERA_CFDI(92)
PROCESO_MENU(1263)
(B)CREAR_MENUS@0004(1222)
MAIN(745)
Call Stack of Thread 2 (760):
Call Stack of Thread 3 (1308):
@PROGRESSBAR@I@EXECUTE(2373)
File: C:\SISAPAQ\NOMINA\SISTCRHW.EXE
TimeStamp: 20140127 09:59
End of FATAL ERROR LOG.

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.

---
Este email está limpo de vírus e malwares porque a proteção do avast! Antivírus está ativa.
Edgar Borger Re: fatal error on oPrt:DevName
on Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:48:27 -0200
What is EH: 10 ??

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.
Rua Alagoas, 48
Sao Paulo, SP
01242-000
Tel : (5511) 3159-1997
Fax : (5511) 3255-5224

---
Este email está limpo de vírus e malwares porque a proteção do avast! Antivírus está ativa.
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: fatal error on oPrt:DevName
on Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:48:30 -0500
Edgar,

>What is EH: 10 ??

It is an (undocumented, internal) Xbase++ Sub-System Error Code, which only
appears in Fatal Error Logs. It seems to indicate that the Error Handler
Code Block received a return value that is illegal or that the Error Handler
Code Block can't be found or executed for some reason.

This error is very similar to (or maybe a special form of) the common IDSC
(Internal Data Structures Corrupted) error that is an equivalent to the
Windows "GPF" (General Protection Fault) or "Unhandled Exception" error.

You probably call some DLL(s) or use Structures inside the XbpPDF:Print()
method, or the oPrt:DevName isn't a valid (Instance) variable -- but maybe
an overloaded Access Method -- which does something similar.

Hope that helps,

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas.GP@Charter.net
       Andreas.Gehrs-Pahl@InterAct911.com
       Andreas.Gehrs-Pahl@EJusticeSolutions.com
       Andreas@DDPSoftware.com
web:   http://www.Aerospace-History.net
Edgar Borger Re: fatal error on oPrt:DevName
on Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:20:23 -0200
Hi Andreas,

thanks, it turned out that it was a coding error, I use a Local Odlg var in my class and the user had a Public oDlg in his program.....

Regards,
Edgar