Alaska Software Inc. - AddZip Library.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: AddZip Library.
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=a9sar_Calvo?= AddZip Library.
on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:24:38 +0200
Good afternoon.

Has anybody the addzip.ch for AddZip Library?

I have got ZIP.PRG for this library but is necessary this include.

Regards.
César Calvo.
Jim LeeRe: AddZip Library.
on Thu, 27 Aug 2020 19:16:35 +0200
hi,

> Has anybody the addzip.ch for AddZip Library?

 Defines for using AddZip Compression library
#define ADDZIP_SEARCHING 10
#define ADDZIP_ZIPCOMMENT 11
#define ADDZIP_ZIPPING 12
#define ADDZIP_ZIPPED 13
#define ADDZIP_UNZIPPING 14
#define ADDZIP_UNZIPPED 15
#define ADDZIP_TESTING 16
#define ADDZIP_TESTED 17
#define ADDZIP_DELETING 18
#define ADDZIP_DELETED 19
#define ADDZIP_DISKCHANGE 20
#define ADDZIP_VIEW 21
#define ADDZIP_ERROR 22
#define ADDZIP_WARNING 23
#define ADDZIP_QUERYOVERWRITE 24
#define ADDZIP_COPYING 25
#define ADDZIP_COPIED 26
#define ADDZIP_ABORT 27

why you not using Windows build-in ZIP ?
search in Newsgroup for "Shell.Application" and "CopyHere"
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=a9sar_Calvo?= Re: AddZip Library.
on Thu, 27 Aug 2020 19:57:38 +0200
El 27/08/2020 a las 19:16, Jim Lee escribió:
> hi,
>
>> Has anybody the addzip.ch for AddZip Library?
>
>  Defines for using AddZip Compression library
> #define ADDZIP_SEARCHING 10
> #define ADDZIP_ZIPCOMMENT 11
> #define ADDZIP_ZIPPING 12
> #define ADDZIP_ZIPPED 13
> #define ADDZIP_UNZIPPING 14
> #define ADDZIP_UNZIPPED 15
> #define ADDZIP_TESTING 16
> #define ADDZIP_TESTED 17
> #define ADDZIP_DELETING 18
> #define ADDZIP_DELETED 19
> #define ADDZIP_DISKCHANGE 20
> #define ADDZIP_VIEW 21
> #define ADDZIP_ERROR 22
> #define ADDZIP_WARNING 23
> #define ADDZIP_QUERYOVERWRITE 24
> #define ADDZIP_COPYING 25
> #define ADDZIP_COPIED 26
> #define ADDZIP_ABORT 27
>
> why you not using Windows build-in ZIP ?
> search in Newsgroup for "Shell.Application" and "CopyHere"

Hello Jim.

When I try to compile ZIP.PRG of AddZip:

Could you say me how repair the error?

[Hint] : Pbuild.exe SINFOGECO.xpj
[Hint] : File D:\CCC_PROGRAMACION\APP_SDI_CONSUMOS_LHI\SOURCE\ZIP.PRG
successfully compiled.
[Error] : D:\CCC_PROGRAMACION\APP_SDI_CONSUMOS_LHI\OBJ\ZIP.obj:
unresolved external symbol RAND
[Error] : D:\CCC_PROGRAMACION\APP_SDI_CONSUMOS_LHI\OBJ\ZIP.obj:
unresolved external symbol READFLATRECORD
[Error] : ALINK: 2 external symbols unresolved
[Hint] : 'alink @C:\Users\ccc\AppData\Local\Temp\08278853.tmp' returned
error 1
[Hint] : Build finished at 19:51:29 Processing time 0.84 secs.
[Hint] : ========== Build project: 0 succeeded, 1 failed ==========

You say:

 > why you not using Windows build-in ZIP ?
 > search in Newsgroup for "Shell.Application" and "CopyHere"

What I must search?

Thanks.
César.
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=a9sar_Calvo?= Re: AddZip Library.
on Thu, 27 Aug 2020 20:09:06 +0200
El 27/08/2020 a las 19:16, Jim Lee escribió:
> hi,
>
>> Has anybody the addzip.ch for AddZip Library?
>
>  Defines for using AddZip Compression library
> #define ADDZIP_SEARCHING 10
> #define ADDZIP_ZIPCOMMENT 11
> #define ADDZIP_ZIPPING 12
> #define ADDZIP_ZIPPED 13
> #define ADDZIP_UNZIPPING 14
> #define ADDZIP_UNZIPPED 15
> #define ADDZIP_TESTING 16
> #define ADDZIP_TESTED 17
> #define ADDZIP_DELETING 18
> #define ADDZIP_DELETED 19
> #define ADDZIP_DISKCHANGE 20
> #define ADDZIP_VIEW 21
> #define ADDZIP_ERROR 22
> #define ADDZIP_WARNING 23
> #define ADDZIP_QUERYOVERWRITE 24
> #define ADDZIP_COPYING 25
> #define ADDZIP_COPIED 26
> #define ADDZIP_ABORT 27
>
> why you not using Windows build-in ZIP ?
> search in Newsgroup for "Shell.Application" and "CopyHere"

I have found this in internet:

C:\>compress /?

Syntax:

COMPRESS [-R] [-D] [-S] [ -Z | -ZX ] Source Destination
COMPRESS -R [-D] [-S] [ -Z | -ZX ] Source [Destination]

Compresses one or more files.

Parameter List:
-R Rename compressed files.

-D Update compressed files only if out of date.

-S Suppress copyright information.

-ZX LZX compression. This is default compression.

-Z MS-ZIP compression.

Source Source file specification. Wildcards may be
used.

Destination Destination file | path specification.
Destination may be a directory. If Source is
multiple files and -r is not specified,
Destination must be a directory.

Jim I want put a password in a zip file and next to know how decrypt it.

Could you say me the systaxis for shell?

I think that xbZlib can´t crypt and decrypt files and then I am
searching other possibilities.

Many thanks.
Jim LeeRe: AddZip Library.
on Fri, 28 Aug 2020 01:28:35 +0200
hi,

>I want put a password in a zip file

as i know AddZip and xbZlib have no Password like Windows build-in ZIP
you can use 7-ZIP as Command line tool. have no Xbase++ Source for this.