Alaska Software Inc. - Pbuild error?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Pbuild error?
Carlos a Beling Pbuild error?
on Fri, 07 May 2010 15:38:06 -0300
Hello:
good afternoon.
I attached an strange behavior of Pbuild: it gives an error in a comment
line, as shown in the screen in the attach.
I posted the project file too.

Beling

pbuild.zip
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: Pbuild error?
on Fri, 07 May 2010 16:42:42 -0400
Beling,

>I attached an strange behavior of Pbuild: it gives an error in a comment
>line, as shown in the screen in the attach.
>I posted the project file too.

The last line of your project file doesn't include a trailing CRLF,
which means that PBuild doesn't consider it a comment, because --
strictly speaking -- every PBuild comment starts with "//" and ends
with CRLF.

As there is no official documentation about "//" being allowed as a
remarks marker in PBuild project files, I assume this could probably
be considered a documentation issue.

Just add an empty line (or at least a CRLF) at the end of your project
file, and the XPP compiler error will go away.

Even better, use PBuild /g to fix the project file.

-- Andreas

---                                                                      ---
  Andreas Gehrs-Pahl              E-Mail: GPahl@CharterMI.net
  415 Gute Street                     or: Andreas@DDPSoftware.com
  Owosso, MI 48867-4410               or: Andreas_Gehrs-Pahl@CrimeCog.com
  Tel: (989) 723-9927           Web Site: http://www.Aerospace-History.net