Alaska Software Inc. - What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
CCHWhat is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:25:24 +0800
Hi

I am conducting a poll as above  at http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com.
This is to enable me to determine the future contents of the newly revived
Clipper... Clipper... Clipper.

TQ

CCH
http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com
CCHRe: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:13:05 +0800
Hi

I recall reading somewhere in one of Xbase++ newsgroup that 25,000 copies
has been sold

However, the latest result at Clipper.. Clipper... Clipper
(http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com) as at today, is that out of 98 votes, 38
was from Xbase ++

"CCH" <cch4ktb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am conducting a poll as above  at http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com.
> This is to enable me to determine the future contents of the newly revived
> Clipper... Clipper... Clipper.
>

> TQ
>

> CCH
> http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

Chris AndriesRe: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:25:51 +0100
This means that at this time only 38 of all the professional Xbase++
programmers found the time to vote on your site.  Any other conclusion is
very hypothetical.

By the way, most of them don't like cross-posting on the webboard.

Regards,
Chris Andries.

> Hi
>
> I recall reading somewhere in one of Xbase++ newsgroup that 25,000 copies
> has been sold
>
> However, the latest result at Clipper.. Clipper... Clipper
> (http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com) as at today, is that out of 98 votes, 38
> was from Xbase ++
>
> "CCH" <cch4ktb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I am conducting a poll as above  at http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com.
> > This is to enable me to determine the future contents of the newly
revived
> > Clipper... Clipper... Clipper.
> >

> > TQ
> >

> > CCH
> > http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

Jan Escholt Re: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:35:36 +0100
Chris,

I think you are right. Most people to not react on postings that have
been published 5 (!) times. They assume this as  suspect or spam.

Jan

Chris Andries schrieb:
> This means that at this time only 38 of all the professional Xbase++
> programmers found the time to vote on your site.  Any other conclusion is
> very hypothetical.
>
> By the way, most of them don't like cross-posting on the webboard.
>
> Regards,
> Chris Andries.
>
> "CCH" <cch4ktb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I recall reading somewhere in one of Xbase++ newsgroup that 25,000 copies
>> has been sold
>>
>> However, the latest result at Clipper.. Clipper... Clipper
>> (http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com) as at today, is that out of 98 votes, 38
>> was from Xbase ++
>>
>> "CCH" <cch4ktb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am conducting a poll as above  at http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com.
>>> This is to enable me to determine the future contents of the newly
> revived
>>> Clipper... Clipper... Clipper.
>>>

>>> TQ
>>>

>>> CCH
>>> http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

CCHRe: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:14:17 +0800
Hi

I recall reading somewhere in one of Xbase++ newsgroup that 25,000 copies
has been sold

However, the latest result at Clipper.. Clipper... Clipper
(http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com) as at today, is that out of 98 votes, 38
was from Xbase ++ ...

"CCH" <cch4ktb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am conducting a poll as above  at http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com.
> This is to enable me to determine the future contents of the newly revived
> Clipper... Clipper... Clipper.
>

> TQ
>

> CCH
> http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

Jan Escholt Re: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:33:59 +0100
Maybe you have a keyboard problem. All your messages are postet at least
twice.

Jan

CCH schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I recall reading somewhere in one of Xbase++ newsgroup that 25,000 copies
> has been sold
>
> However, the latest result at Clipper.. Clipper... Clipper
> (http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com) as at today, is that out of 98 votes, 38
> was from Xbase ++ ...
>

> "CCH" <cch4ktb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I am conducting a poll as above  at http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com.
>> This is to enable me to determine the future contents of the newly revived
>> Clipper... Clipper... Clipper.
>>

>> TQ
>>

>> CCH
>> http://cch4clipper.blogspot.com

CCHRe: What is your favourite 32-bit Clipper-compatible Compiler ?
on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:59:06 +0800
Hi Jan

Sincere apologies for the apparent multi-postings
I had some problems in logging in to the news server