Alaska Software Inc. - XBase++ with Windows 10
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XBase++ with Windows 10
Richard HankinsXBase++ with Windows 10
on Fri, 04 Nov 2016 09:31:01 -0500
Alaska XBase++ is supposed to work on Windows 10, but the 1st thing I
found when running my program (that works fine on Windows 7) is that
borders around XPDialog box (and several other places) don't work.

Am I missing somethng?
Thomas BraunRe: XBase++ with Windows 10
on Mon, 07 Nov 2016 08:41:57 +0100
Richard Hankins wrote:

> Alaska XBase++ is supposed to work on Windows 10, but the 1st thing I
> found when running my program (that works fine on Windows 7) is that
> borders around XPDialog box (and several other places) don't work.
>
> Am I missing somethng?

Not sure - I'm not using Xbase++ GUI under Win 10...

But you should ask in the correct newsgroup -> public.xbase++.gui

This is for all things regarding usegroups (such as UG meeting
announcements etc.)

hth
Thomas
Peter AlderliestenRe: XBase++ with Windows 10
on Mon, 07 Nov 2016 18:19:59 +0100
Richard,

> Alaska XBase++ is supposed to work on Windows 10, but the 1st thing I
> found when running my program (that works fine on Windows 7) is that
> borders around XPDialog box (and several other places) don't work.
>
> Am I missing somethng?

I don't know what you mean with "the borders don't work".
The Windows 10 GUI dows not display any borders as with Win7. It has a
flat-look interface. But - at least with me - the border functionality is
still there: resizing etc.
The child windows of an MDI application still show borders (and round
corners).

Peter