Alaska Software Inc. - Dual screen and toltips
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Dual screen and toltips
Claudio Driussi Dual screen and toltips
on Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:21:45 +0100
I have a 2 screens system and if i put VX in the second screen, the
tooltips of the editor goes on the first screen.

There is some configuration tip to put all on the same screen or
it is a bug. Some workaround?

Regards
Claudio
Frans Vermeulen Re: Dual screen and toltips
on Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:42:13 +0100
Claudio,

I always have my VX-editor at my first screen,
but by placing it on my second, I can confirm
this behaviour.

I know of no workaround.
(Except for changing the cables, and subsequently in
 desktop-properties relocating the screens)

Regards,
Frans Vermeulen

> I have a 2 screens system and if i put VX in the second screen, the
> tooltips of the editor goes on the first screen.
>
> There is some configuration tip to put all on the same screen or
> it is a bug. Some workaround?
>
> Regards
> Claudio
Claudio Driussi Re: Dual screen and toltips
on Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:22:28 +0100
Frans Vermeulen wrote:

> I always have my VX-editor at my first screen,
> but by placing it on my second, I can confirm
> this behaviour.

bed news, hope for some bug fix.

> I know of no workaround.
> (Except for changing the cables, and subsequently in
>  desktop-properties relocating the screens)

This is a little bit hard, the first screen is a laptop

> Regards,
> Frans Vermeulen

Thanks
Claudio