Alaska Software Inc. - New error in Workbench ?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: New error in Workbench ?
Adrian WykrotaNew error in Workbench ?
on Thu, 23 Feb 2017 00:34:13 +0100
Anybody known what happened ?

Adrian Wykrota

Error.png
Frank GrossheinrichRe: New error in Workbench ?
on Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:22:17 +0100
Adrian,

what Xbase++ version are you using?
You should never see this error.
We are constantly improving the Xbase++ Workbench.
Can you reproduce this error?

Frank

On 23.02.2017 00:34, Adrian Wykrota wrote:
> Anybody known what happened ?
>

> Adrian Wykrota
Jan EscholtRe: New error in Workbench ?
on Fri, 24 Feb 2017 20:39:14 +0100
Hi Adrian,

I have this messages regularly, abt. once a week. It's not reproducable,
no rule apparent.

After the workbench is closed I can start it again and continue working
as usual. Sometimes I can go on working without closing the workbench,
but than this error comes again and again every minute or so.

Regards,

Jan

Am 23.02.2017 um 00:34 schrieb Adrian Wykrota:
> Anybody known what happened ?
>

> Adrian Wykrota
Bruce Carroll Re: New error in Workbench ?
on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:53:00 +0000
I get the following with the latest release of WB when compiling:

"An error occured: Canvas does not allow drawing"

Then:

"Exception EWin32Error in Modul XPPWORKBENCH.EXE bei 0001021C.
Win32-Fehler. Code 5.
Access is denied."

Then WB crashes out.

Any idea's for a fix/update?

Best regards,

Bruce

On 24/02/2017 19:39, Jan Escholt wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I have this messages regularly, abt. once a week. It's not reproducable,
> no rule apparent.
>
> After the workbench is closed I can start it again and continue working
> as usual. Sometimes I can go on working without closing the workbench,
> but than this error comes again and again every minute or so.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan
>
> Am 23.02.2017 um 00:34 schrieb Adrian Wykrota:
>> Anybody known what happened ?
>>

>> Adrian Wykrota
Frank GrossheinrichRe: New error in Workbench ?
on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:50:51 +0100
Bruce,

we are still after this issue.
And hopefully we fixed it with the next update.
So be patient for the next update.

Kind regards, Frank

On 16.03.2017 18:53, Bruce Carroll wrote:
> I get the following with the latest release of WB when compiling:
>
> "An error occured: Canvas does not allow drawing"
>
> Then:
>
> "Exception EWin32Error in Modul XPPWORKBENCH.EXE bei 0001021C.
> Win32-Fehler. Code 5.
> Access is denied."
>
> Then WB crashes out.
>
> Any idea's for a fix/update?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bruce
>

> On 24/02/2017 19:39, Jan Escholt wrote:
>> Hi Adrian,
>>
>> I have this messages regularly, abt. once a week. It's not reproducable,
>> no rule apparent.
>>
>> After the workbench is closed I can start it again and continue working
>> as usual. Sometimes I can go on working without closing the workbench,
>> but than this error comes again and again every minute or so.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jan
>>
>> Am 23.02.2017 um 00:34 schrieb Adrian Wykrota:
>>> Anybody known what happened ?
>>>

>>> Adrian Wykrota
Bruce Carroll Re: New error in Workbench ?
on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:22:22 +0000
Many thanks, look forward to the fix release.