Alaska Software Inc. - VX20 with V1.90 rc1
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: VX20 with V1.90 rc1
Joe Carrick VX20 with V1.90 rc1
on Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:02:33 -0800
I'm having problems using VX20 with rc1.  I downloaded the latest
version but it is very slow to load the prgs, etc.  Additionally, the
cursor doesn't always show the correct state and sometimes I can't close
VX20 other than with TaskManager.  One other problem - sometimes I get
the following error:

"An Error Occurred - List Index Out of Bounds"

Does anyone else have these problems?

Thanks, Joe
Osvaldo Ramirez Re: VX20 with V1.90 rc1
on Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:51:55 -0700
Joe Carrick wrote:
> I'm having problems using VX20 with rc1.  I downloaded the latest
> version but it is very slow to load the prgs, etc.  Additionally, the
> cursor doesn't always show the correct state and sometimes I can't close
> VX20 other than with TaskManager.  One other problem - sometimes I get
> the following error:
>
> "An Error Occurred - List Index Out of Bounds"
>
> Does anyone else have these problems?
>
> Thanks, Joe
Hello Joe

Sometimes I got this error, but I closed and open again the VX